Buy and Sell >> New Deuces Wild ARF for sale

New Post | Post Reply

AuthorMessageDate Posted
artieobNew Deuces Wild ARF for sale
This is a Twin Engine electric plane from Horizon Hobby. It is a beutiful plane that I bid on Ebay. The seller was Hobb-e-mart.. They were selling on ebay because the box was damaged. There was nothing damaged inside the box and nothing appears to be missing. After shipping my total ebay bill was $148. You will need 2 of everything to get this baby flying. For each nacelle: .25-.32 size electric motor, 60+amp esc, 3 to 5 cell 3000+ mah battery. I did some calculations with parts from Hobby King and figured it would cost another $200- $250 to get it flying. It will run you more if you get the retracts. There is a huge thread on the plane on RC groups. People who buy it, truely love it. I have 3 other plane projects I'm working on which require time and $$funds! I will eat the shipping and you can have the plane for the low price of $125.00. Limited time offer: if not sold by June 2010, it will no longer be for sale.
3/22/2010
10:27:08 AM
arty1776arty1776
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR DEUCES WILD PLANE . YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY REPLY TO THIS OR EMAIL adh1531@verizon.net. I have been looking for one for a long time.
3/29/2014
3:51:07 AM